Who we are
This website is operated by the Doosan Group. For more information about us, please read the page on ‘Our Belief’.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personal data about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
|Technical name of cookies||Type of cookie||Purpose||Expiration Time|
|_gat||Google Analytics|| |
|AMP_TOKEN||Google Analytics||This cookie is provided by Google and contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||30 seconds to 1 year|
|_gac_<property-id>||Google Analytics||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.||90 days|
Targeting cookies—also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Tracking cookies – products and services provided by Lead Forensics Ltd are used on this website. A tracking code is used in conjunction with a database that identifies details of your organisation including phone number, web address, SIC code, a description of the company. Data collected includes the history of your visit to this website, including all pages visited and viewed by you, and how long you spent on this site. Under no circumstances will the data be used for the personal identification of an individual visitor. If IP addresses are collected, they are made anonymous immediately after collection. On our behalf, Lead Forensics Ltd will use the collected information to evaluate your visits to the website, compile reports on website activities, provide other services with related website information and monitor internet usage. We may subsequently use your corporate contact information for direct marketing purposes. For more information on Lead Forensics Ltd please go to .How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us