Our Engineers are the face of Doosan Rushlift and we need lots of them as we provide nationwide coverage to our customers. We’re looking for a talented individual who has a passion for delivering excellent service and resolving problems speedily and efficiently to cover one of our key clients in the Peak District.
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Servicing, maintenance, and repair of materials handling equipment including forklifts, side loaders, reach trucks
- Using our market-leading Fleet Management System to complete parts orders, job sheets and warranty work
- Providing a best-in-class customer experience for our business customers
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in servicing, repair or maintenance of materials handling equipment (MHE), construction plant, agricultural machinery or powered access equipment (MEWP), or Forklift trucks.
- Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems and components
- Excellent customer service skills
What You’ll Get From Us
- Competitive salary with overtime paid at higher rates
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully-expensed company van
- Pension Scheme
What Happens Next?
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Doosan is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.