Our Engineers are the face of Rushlift and we provide nationwide coverage to our customers.
We’re looking for a talented individual who has a passion for delivering excellent service and resolving problems speedily and efficiently to work in our Workshop in Warboys.
Rushlift is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. As part of the Doosan Corporation, we know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
What you’ll be doing
- Servicing, maintenance, and repair of materials handling equipment including forklifts, side loaders, reach trucks
- Using our market-leading Fleet Management System to complete parts orders, job sheets and warranty work
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems and components
- Experience in servicing, repair or maintenance of materials handling equipment (MHE), construction plant, agricultural machinery or powered access equipment (MEWP).
- Experience in servicing, repair or maintenance of buses or HGV’s
- Experience in servicing, repair or maintenance of plant machinery
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive salary with overtime paid at higher rates
- Life assurance (1 x salary)
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
- BHSF retail/gym/health benefit discounts
- Direct telephone/Skype doctor service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks to promote colleague welfare, including vouchers for birthdays, weddings, children, studies and/or long service
What happens next
If you’d like to be considered for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Just send us your CV with a covering note stating salary expectations.
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Rushlift is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES PLEASE – We have a strict PSL for agencies and are not looking to make any changes.